Have you ever considered volunteering?
There are lots of good reasons for volunteering, here are just a few...
- Meet people and make new friends
- Put some of your spare time to good use
- Gain new experiences or learn new skills
- Do something fun
- Make use of special interests or existing skills
- Learn something new
- Put something back
- To gain a sense of achievement and feel useful
Volunteering can increase your skills and help you in your own life. It could make a difference to your CV!
If you have some spare time and believe you have some skills which could benefit The Meadows Children and Family Wing then we would love to hear from you.
For more information please phone 01223 508144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org